// // ]]>
Ever since man learned how to grind wheat grains into flour, mix it with water and bake it over hot stones, bread has been a staple source of food. As centuries passed, virtually every country developed their own unique style breads, with Italy alone having more than 350 varieties. However, when it comes down to it, all bread can be grouped into one of three types; yeast bread, quick bread or flatbreads. Here are just a few of the different types of bread found around the world.  Read more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)