// // ]]>
Even without the beautiful face of Julia Roberts adorning their promotional campaigns, Lancome is a well recognized and respected name in premium skincare.  Their expertise stems from over 70 years experience and the combined collaboration of their research centers in the US, France and Japan. With this kind of backing, the launch of Lancome’s Teint Miracle foundation aroused much interest and may well be the foundation women have spent years searching for. Read the entire review here to see how well it fares.

Teint Miracle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)