// // ]]>
Pacific Sunrise
Mixing your own cocktails at home can be a lot of fun. Once you've built up a collection of various ingredients, you can start experimenting and create your own.

Indeed, many cocktails are just slight variations of those already invented. The Pacific sunrise for instance, is very similar to the blue margarita with its exotic deep blue color and ingredients but has the addition of bitters which, while barely detectable, somehow injects a more subtle and interesting flavor.

The Pacific sunrise will always impress your guests and it makes a refreshing cocktail to enjoy on a warm summers day. (to be updated)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)