// // ]]>
Ask any woman which part of their body they most dislike, and you can almost guarantee their thighs will be listed in the top three. Thunder thighs, saddlebags and other derogatory terms are often used to describe them, but unfortunately women are often stuck with flabby thighs simply because that's the way nature designed them. Women are genetically predisposed to gaining fat on their hip and thigh area, which is most noticeable on those who are classically pear shaped. All is not lost though. If you're not prepared to put up with flabby thighs any longer, there are effective hip and outer thigh exercises you can do to greatly improve their tone and shape. Click here to find out how to shape up your outer thighs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)