// // ]]>
Subjecting your hair to the daily torture of a hair dryer, straighteners, hot rollers or curling tongs can quickly lead to dry and damaged hair. Sadly, once it’s damaged, it’s difficult ever getting it back into good condition again. Simply shampooing alone is never enough to restore shine or give it a glossy and healthy appearance and many hair conditioners struggle to inject any kind of life into listless hair. Fortunately, Clairol Herbal Essences have a wonderful range of affordable hair conditioners which smell fantastic and work fantastically well.


Among one of their popular products is the ‘Hello Hydration’ moisture and shine range which is targeted at those whose locks need a little extra hydration. It aims to do this by hydrating dry hair with its silkening ingredients, leaving it soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized.

Clairol Herbals Essences are always easy to pick out on the store shelves. Just look out for their unique wavy bottle design where the conditioners stand on their lids and the shampoos fit next to them standing the other way up. Together with their gorgeously exotic decorated bottles all infused with delicious fragrances, they look and smell good enough to eat.

Having been a long term user of Clairol’s hair conditioners, I’ve worked my way through most of the range and the Hello Hydration conditioner which is fused with Hawaiian coconut and orchid flower is one I keep coming back to.

The bottle is designed in such a way that it’s really easy to hold and use while having a shower. There’s no messing around with undoing lids. You simply push one side of the lid in, squeeze the bottle and out it comes.  I always apply loads of conditioner over my hair, usually a good golf ball sized amount, though naturally the longer your hair the more you’ll need.

As soon as you slather your hair with this conditioner, you can tell right away the results will be good. The pale blue cream is really rich and every strand of hair feels exceptionally well coated. No matter how much you put on, it doesn’t drip off. It’s so thick it feels like a hair mask.

Upon rinsing the conditioner out, the benefits are immediately noticeable. Despite the richness of the conditioner, there isn’t any greasy residue left as some conditioners tend to deposit. My hair feels incredibly shiny and smooth, taking away any trace of roughness that usually remains after washing out the shampoo beforehand. Once my hair has been dried and styled, it feels soft and silky with no trace of frizzy or flyaway hair. And the smell is divine. My hair isn't particularly shiny, but I usually find I need other products such as serums to give it a shine anyway.

Among hair conditioners, this one is right up there with the best. I can’t say it’s any better than the other conditioners designed for dry or damaged hair within the Clairol range, but it’s nice to be able to choose a different fragrance sometimes.

It’s easy to see why Herbal Essences are so popular. They are sold at an affordable price and perform equally as well or better than many of the premium brands. Although I try out expensive conditioners from time to time, I always return to Clairol Herbal Essences. Using it feels like you are giving your hair a real treat but without the expense of going to a hair dresser.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)