// // ]]>
33/365 Down with the SicknessColds and flu both can both make us feel extremely ill and they do share many symptoms. However, they are not the same. Although many people who are suffering from a bad cold often claim they have the flu, in reality, this is unlikely to be the case. Those who have the flu will find it almost impossible to move from their beds, while cold sufferers will be able to struggle into work (probably spreading their germs!). Read this article for more on how you can tell the difference between a cold and the flu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)