// // ]]>
Irritable bowel syndrome, also known as IBS, is more common in women than men. It produces unpleasant symptoms such as bloating, stomach cramps and diarrhea, often as a result of eating certain types of food. Many women report their symptoms worsening during menstruation and also while under stress.

But what happens if you become pregnant when you're an IBS sufferer? Pregnancy brings its own list of digestive problems including morning sickness, heartburn and indigestion. This article provides helpful advice for pregnant ladies who also suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. Read More >>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)