// // ]]>
Just like humans, dogs also suffer from motion sickness. And as anyone who has ever spent time in a car with a vomiting dog will testify, it's not a pleasant experience. Apart from vomiting, telltale signs of motion sickness include barking, whining, jumping up, changing position or tearing at the upholstery. Behavior such as this can make it nearly impossible taking a dog on any car journey. Fortunately, once you understand the reasons behind your dog's actions, you can take steps towards helping him learn how to become a better traveler. Click here to find out why your dog might be an unhappy passenger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)