// // ]]>
There’s nothing quite like biting into a juicy burger, loaded with melted cheese, oozing mayonnaise and ketchup, probably accompanied by a side of fries. They’re delicious and not surprisingly, burgers are one of the most popular foods around the world. Unfortunately, they’re also one of the unhealthiest. But they don’t have to be.  If you’re taking steps towards a healthier way of eating, there’s no need to give up on the burger.

With a few minor tweaks here and there, it’s perfectly possible to turn that cholesterol laden feast into a healthy, nutritionally balanced meal. It all boils down to the ingredients you’re using in your burger and the way you prepare and cook it. Read on for the easy instructions to make your own healthy burger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)