// // ]]>
If you are working so much your kids barely remember what you look like, your work situation and home life are probably out of balance. Despite technological advances and all manner of gadgets at our disposal designed to make our lives run smoother, we’re  now busier than ever. Many of us are faced with longer working hours while missing out on precious family or leisure time. And the constant pressure to have it all soon starts taking its toll on our health, and everyone suffers. If every day is a struggle to get through, why not start reorganizing your life to find a happier work-life balance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)