// // ]]>
Learning To Be Me is a truly inspirational autobiography of a woman called Jocelyn Golden who suffered from the most severe form of Bulimia Nervosa for 23 years. It's a detailed and open account of Jocelyn’s battle with this terrible eating disorder which began when she was only thirteen years old. It's inspirational because the details of her suffering make it hard to see how anyone so completely in the grip of bulimia could ever recover. But recover she does. And it is this aspect along with her vivid and honest descriptions of the terrible depths she sinks to that must surely give hope to anyone suffering from such an illness who believes they have little chance of recovery. Read on for the complete review.

Learning to be me by Jocelyn Golden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

About Me!

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog!

My name's Caroline and I live in London. I'm a freelance writer and nutritionist, so you'll find a lot of my articles are health based.

I'm also passionately interested in skincare. Although the food we eat has the most noticeable effects on our skin, the skincare products we use has a large part to play.

As such, I often write product reviews and other articles on dealing with skincare and anti-aging.

I hope you enjoyed your visit here and come back soon :-)